“What’s funnier than 24? …25!” (Hollah @ Spongebob for that one). Haaaaaaappy 25th birthday to me! Another year older, another year wiser, another year closer to being 30, flirty and thriving – ha! Huge shoutout + thankyou to all of the friends + family that made this weekend literally unforgettable in such a sweet way. It feels like I’ve crossed over some magical line where I’m a more serious 20-something now. Will I have a revelation? Will I win the Powerball? Will I have a quarter life crisis? Anthing goes, folks! Whatever the case, I’ve got a goooooood feeling about this year, and I’m stoked to have you amazing people along for the ride.
ALSO, I’m SO STOKED because I’ve got the *best* lineup of 25th birthday gifts for YOU guys. Make sure you’re following along on Instagram to not miss the madness – starting tonight with TWO (and then one every day hereafter), I’ve got exciting things coming your way this week!!!
In figuring out this year’s 25th birthday blog post, I was looking through past years, and WOW how things have changed (thank the sweet Lord baby Jesus). If you wanna traverse that fun (+ funny) walk down memory lane, here is 24, 23, 22, 21, and 20…(wow).
So this year, I’m sticking with the “F” theme for a year that is fabulous, fierce, fearless, fashionable, funny, and…FUN. So here are 25 fun facts about me! (My 23rd birthday post was also fun facts, but these are all different!).
- I’m notorious for leaving my coffee in the microwave or losing it in the house altogether. If you come over, chances are you’ll find a mug somewhere with literally ONE SIP of coffee left in it.
- My daughter came two months early and was in the NICU for 73 days. (Here is Part 1 and Part 2 of her birth story, and what life is really like as a NICU parent…)
- I’m an Enneagram 3, with a 3w2 wing.
- I’m also a dessert before dinner kinda gal. 🙂
- Can’t STAND when my nails aren’t done or when they’re chipped. I’ve been getting gel at the salon lately because of it!
- At my first swim lesson when I was 3, I jumped off the training platform into the deep water when the teacher wasn’t looking. Pretty on par with my attitude towards life I’d say.
- I have an IQ of 145. But I was tested a long time ago, so I’m afraid to test again in case it dropped over the years. Ha! 😉
- Sometimes I just watch wedding videos of total strangers and cry.
- I have a song on Spotify with my acapella group from college!
- Someday I’d lovelovelove to be a motivational speaker.
- Big fan of takeout. Big big fan.
- I will never turn down a massage, ever. If it were up to me, I’d get one once a week!
- Always have candles burning. Always.
- Speaking of candles, there are currently 18 Bath and Body Works candles under our roof. Do I have a problem? No.
- I am a very organized vacationer/traveler. This one comes from Taylor, and she would know since we’ve traveled a LOT together. (Like to Disneyworld, and to Charleston, and to Florida…)
- “You have one of the most extensive shoe collections I’ve ever seen.” – Also Taylor. I mean… 😉
- Dark chocolate only. NOT milk or white. Blech.
- I have a special talent for making hype playlists. (Feel free to follow me on Spotify!)
- I don’t have one Starbucks order. I like to mix it up depending on my mood and try new things always.
- My nana, my mom and I all knew our men were “the ones” right away (literally, on the first date).
- I always sleep with socks on.
- I’ve never had a Lunchable, Uncrustable, or Spaghettios.
- Didn’t throw up ONCE during pregnancy! Woohoo!
- I’ve missed countless movies’ endings because I fall asleep.
- On my way to move into college, I told my mom I would be single for the next 4 years “to focus on school.” The next day I met Jamie… 🙂
Thanks for celebrating my 25th birthday with me!
Lovelovelove you girls (+ guys? Ha!) SO much. You brighten up every single day – my goal for this year is to do the same for you. Happy 25th birthday week… 😉