Happy HUMP. Today’s post is getting up a wee bit later than usual thanks to a special little nugget in our house named Olivia Grace. 😉 Seriously, work-at-home parent life is NO JOKE and approximately three bazillion times harder than I expected. Maybe more on that to come. Seriously holy moly…but here we are. Thanks for bearing with us + hanging out whenever we get to hit “publish.” 🙂
After sharing an “on my radar” sorta roundup last month and it being a bit hit, we’re back at it again with this month: On This Month’s Radar for March! I’m stoked that you guys enjoyed this, since it’s a super fun way for me to share a few other favorites or current happenings in extension of our monthly Cool Sh*t I Lovelovelove. So, sharing some songs, purchases, movies/shows, eats/drinks, and what’s in my shopping cart!
Shirt // Denim (Under $40 AND BOGO 50% off right now – from my *favorite* place to get jeans! LOVELOVELOVE these for spring – especially the raw hem) // Bow mules (old from Target, this season’s version here) // “Olivia” customized name necklace (my discount code for this shop is ERICA15) // Lippy (shade: “Boss Lady”)
Songs on Repeat:
- Sweet but Psycho – Not the biggest fan of the message (ha!), but WHAT a workout jam. Listen to this and tell me you’re NOT amped to run.
- Don’t Give Up On Me – Favorite right now!!!! This song singlehandedly made me want to see the movie. I mean, Andy Grammar is always a goodie for just really feel good music, but this one takes the cake. It makes me smile, it makes me cry – it’s just such a sweet song.
- Fire – Sara Bareilles’ new jam. Lovelovelove the feel of it!
I’ve done a few “hauls” lately to pick up some essentials for the new season (because spring is fiiiiiiinally around the corner in Philly…right? RIGHT????). One thing I was trying to find especially was a good boutique that was affordably/reasonably priced – especially since that was something that was asked for in my reader survey! And y’all…this is it.
- From Red Dress Boutique: High-waisted red denim shorts (lovelovelove the fit!), cropped wide leg jeans (I got size S), camo Spanx (SO comfy, like leggings but they look like real pants!), this cowl neck thermal (soft AF, great for transitioning seasons)
- From Amazon: This romper ($18.99!), these leopard sandals ($35!), this one piece swimsuit ($18.99), these yoga pants ($24.99!), + this everyday dress ($19.99!).
- From United Monograms: “Monday” monogrammed crewneck sweatshirt (on sale right now for under $20, and get an additional 10% off with code ERICA10), Lipstick monogrammed crewneck sweatshirt (on sale under $30, an additional 10% off with my code, too!), leopard monogram long-sleeved tee (on sale under $20, + 10% off), raw edge lavender monogrammed hoodie (also on sale plus get extra 10% off then with my code!)
- Homemade dupe of Starbucks’ Medicine Ball Tea. OK teeeeeeechnically this is a drink, obviously. Ha! BUT, J + I figured out the *perfect* at-home version of Starbucks’ famous Medicine Ball tea from the secret menu, that’s 1/3 of the sugar but tastes exactly the same. Should I turn that bad boy into its own blog post????
- Lots of pasta…because we started doing “Spaghetti Sundays” at our house every other week! J’s idea + cooking, so all credit to him. 😉 He had this vision for FOREVER to start hosting biweekly meals for the fam + whoever could to come together and enjoy each other’s company before starting the week again. It’s been SO sweet + special…and delish. Totally delish. We mix up the pasta every time, too, to try new types!
In my shopping cart:
- Word on the street is they’re just like Lululemons…but so much cheaper.
- And these look JUST LIKE Marc Fisher, but also cheaper!
- This adorable bag for the beach – looks designer, but is under 20 bucks!
- This skort, oh my goodness. (+ get 15% off with ERICA15)
- Target is slaying the sunglasses game right about now – these look designer and are less than $15!
(Clearly a theme here is things-that-look-designer-but-won’t-cost-me-a-limb – ha!)
- Captain Marvel – We had a date night out for the second time since Olivia’s been home for my birthday, so we hit up The Cheesecake Factory and saw Captain Marvel. I’m always on the fence going into super action-packed movies like that, with a pretty clearcut idea of what to expect in my brain. But there’s a twist here that I did NOT see coming + it made the movie!!!!
- Tony Robbins: I am Not Your Guru on Netflix. Stay tuned for more of this gem in this week’s Monthly Favorites post to come. 😉 But hot dang, I felt the feels.
- Rachel Hollis’ Made for More on Amazon video. I’m going to her Rise conferenec this summer, so I’m excited to feel this energy IRL.
- The Village. We had been wanting to start this series after seeing the previews for awhile around A Million Little Things, since it seemed like a pretty similar concept; we finally sat down to wath the first episode and both ended up falling asleep. But not because of the show itself…just that new parent life. Ha!
What’s been on your radar this month?
Hope your week has been A-OK and then some.