It’s the mooooost wonderful tiiiiiime of the yeaaaaar! I honestly thought I was done-zo with gift guides, and then I remembered STOCKING STUFFERS. There’s a whole category in Santa’s Shop up above for it, but they can be seriously underrated giftables. “Stocking Stuffers” aren’t limited to what fits inside an oversized sock – really, they’re workable for everything from your bestie to your brother, and your coworker who you aren’t really close to but wanna gift a lil’ somethin’somethin’. They’re those “impulse purchases” that you just keep adding to cart (or sneaking in there whilst waiting in the checkout line) because you JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT. 😉 They run the gamut. SO, I’m sharing stocking stuffers for her specifically, ALL UNDER $20. Actually…I’m sharing FIFTY (yup, 5-0) stocking stuffers for her under $20, cos I lovelovelove a good deal and #CantStopWontStop.
The below collage is clickable, so just click directly on any product you wanna check out, and it’ll re-direct ya in a new tab to the retailer to shop stocking stuffers for her til’ ya drop! #bless. And of course, not all 50 products fit on this handy dandy collage, so everything is linked directly below with a few notes on why she’ll lovelovelove it. Happy Shopping! 😉
50 STOCKING STUFFERS FOR HER
- Waterproof Storage Water Bottle ($15.99) – This is the most INGENIOUS idea. Y’all. You put your phone in the center “storage” part so that you can run without worrying about accidentally throwing your phone on the sidewalk (oh, is that just me? HA).
- L’Oreal lip palette ($16.99) – Have it, lovelovelove it. Comes in 3 different color palettes (the pink, more purple tones, and then more neutral). Really perfect if you want a stocking stuffer for her without having to guess a shade or preferred color – just have ’em all!
- Rose gold Car Charger ($6.90) – Because what girl couldn’t use an extra charger? Charging in the car is the most brilliant thing EVER.
- MoroccanOil Treatment ($15) – A cult-classic beauty treatment for every girl’s hair. This stuff gets RAVE reviews. I have it myself – totally recommend!
- “love” ring ($13.99) – A super cute, dainty ring in either rose gold or sterling silver. Looks so much more luxe than the price point suggests!
- Egg cream mask ($6) – This masks from the brand “Too Cool for School” is apparently one of Jaclyn Hill’s favorites, so yannno I HAVE to have me one now.
- Pizza keychain ($5.99) – I mean, obviously.
- Mini MAC lipstick ($10) – A PERFECT little mini MAC lipstick that is ADORBS and I wanna catch ’em all like Pokemon. Get her a few.
- IT Cosmetics Beautiful Eyes stocking stuffer set ($15) – Another GEM of a stocking stuffer for her from one of my favorite beauty brands! I have all of the included products personally, in full size, and lemme tell ya…this is a STEAL. The mascara alone will become her new favorite mascara in all the land.
- Champagne Bears ($20) – These gummy bears from Sugarfina are a cult-classic, cos CHAMPAGNE, DUH.
- Pure Clay face mask ($12.99) – Lovelovelove this face mask – I have 3 of ’em! It’ll quickly become one of her favorites, and it’ll weigh down the stocking a bit. 😉
- Pom pom beanie ($15) – Friggin’ CAAAA-UTE.
- Meyer’s Peppermint hand soap ($3.79) – Festive AF, + clean.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream ($15) – My FAVE CC Cream, in mini form for all of her stockings.
- Rose soap ($12.95 for 12 bars) – At not even $13 for 12 bars, this is a *perfect* little stocking stuffer for her to pick up for all the “her’s” on your list – one for each stocking!
- Santa socks ($6.90) – Socks are always a winning stocking stuffer for her, so make ’em festive AF.
- Rose gold headphones ($17.90) – If she’s a techie (or music junkie), these are cute + cheap enough that it won’t be the end of the world if they break while traveling, etc. Practicality at its finest, folks.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo ($12) – A FABULOUS dry shampoo, in the most adorable mini size ever.
- Iconic Monogram Mug ($6) – Have this, along with every blogger under the sun. HA. 😉 Really tho, it’s iconic!
- Marble Rose gold Coaster 4-pack ($9.99) – How stinkin’ PRETTY are these?! For the marble-loving, home decor junkie, this is the cutest lil’ stocking stuffer for her!
- Limited Edition Voluspa Mini Japonica Candle ($10) – 8 different scents to choose from, all of which are beyond fabulous.
- Magic Panda USB Mini Humidifier ($19.95) – A more unique stocking stuffer for her if she’s prone to needing more humidity in life.
- Josie Maran Whip It Good Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Duo ($15) – Something that any lady would lovelovelove.
- Wine socks ($15) – I NEED THESE. Y’all, how friggin’ cute??? If she loveloveloves a good glass o’ vino, she’ll lovelovelove these ultra plus socks in her stocking.
- “What If?” Colorblocked Pocket Journal ($10) – I just lovelovelove the saying on the front. That is all. (And I’d buy it just for that, #NotSorry).
- Pearl Brightening Face Mask ($3) – Easy peasy one time sheet mask that she can throw in her travel bag for good measure.
- Geode Coaster Set ($14) – These are Top Rated, and for good reason. How stinkin’ GORGEOUS are they?!? Choose the rock variety that matches her lifestyle (or aesthetic).
- Light Bulb Bottle Topper ($12) – The CUTEST wine bottle topper for the holidays! PERFECT hostess gift for your Christmas party’s hostess with the mostest.
- 4-pack of L’Occitane Hand Cream ($16) – This is a STEAL on these hand creams! AND, you can break apart the pack to split among your girlfriends. #winning
- Glitter Fidget Spinner ($9.90) – For the girl who’s just gotta get busy with her hands 24/7. Also for the girl’s who’s gotta have glitter always and always.
- Capri Blue Bar Soap ($8) – One of Capri Blue’s most iconic scents, in bar soap form. Totally luxe – also a great lil’ housewarming gift!
- Chunky knit beanie ($10.90) – SUPER chunky knit – how friggin’ cozy?!? I’m ready for snow…
- Motivation Pen Set ($14) – The BEST stocking stuff for her if she’s a total #BOSS. (Which, of course, she is). Great for any gal who writes on the job + could use the extra motivation.
- Better Than Sex Ornament ($12) – Too Faced’s famous, cult-classic Better Than Sex mascara, in ornament-form for now AND later. 😉
- Marble Sticky Notes ($9.99) – How pretty would these look on her desk?!
- Capri Blue Mini Hand Cream ($10) – The iconic scent back at it again, in hand cream form. Stock up!
- Studded fishnet crew socks ($5.90) – OK OK, these are SO COOL THO. If she’s a fashionista, she’ll lovelovelove these (and won’t already have ’em in her closet).
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcake Bath Bomb ($10) – Because every girl needs a peppermint mocha cupcake bath from time to time. ‘Tis the season.
- Vera Wang rollerball fragrance ($10.99) – A fabulous deal on a luxe rollerball for her bag.
- Rose gold sequined scrunchie ($3.90) – I have this in my cart right now – such a fab way to easily look more put together + styled for the holiday season, with a girlier take on a 90’s hair staple. OBSESSED.
- Cable knit slippers ($14.99) – 4 colors to choose from, all equally cozy AF.
- Light Up iPhone Mirror ($20) – For the selfie queen in your life. Never again worry about bad lighting on the go!
- Fringe statement earrings ($5.90) – These are dupes for $30+ alternatives, so I’m a fan!
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve ($6) – This stuff is Top Rated + comes in 7 different variations, so if rosebud ain’t her thaaaang…no worries. 🙂
- “I Really Am a Mermaid” print ($10) – I mean… 😉 In honor of the new mermaid emojis, which were a looooong time coming.
- Peppermint Brownie Dark Chocolate ($2.85) – YUMMERS. One for her, one for you…
- UO Collections Classic Nail Polish ($5) – This is a truly *fabulous* nail polish – I have 3 bottles myself!
- Creaseless hair ties ($7.95) – Comes in 4 colors + keeps her hair safe from unnecessary damage + breakage.
- Mini Capri Blue Candle ($12) – This is a Top Rated, Bestselling candle in a few scents, and it’s under $20 AND fits in her stocking.
- Sheer metallic crew socks ($4.90) – Another absurdly cute pair of socks to wear with her heels. Ingenious for the fashionista!
ALL THE THINGS are linked below now, to hopefully make it as ~easy~ as possible for ya. Got yo’ back, girlfriend. 🙂
Which Stocking Stuffers for Her are your favorites?
If you’ve found some goodies not included here, wouldja let me know in a comment down below?? I’ve got a list that I’m checking twice, and I’m sure I’ll lovelovelove some of your faves, too. After all…y’all have good taste. 😉
P.S. ICYMI, there’s a whooooole SANTA’S SHOP tab up above for all yo’ gifting needs this season! There are ideas for the beauty guru, the wine-o, the bossbabe, the traveler, the luxury lover, the home, the girly girl, the cat lady, as well as the stocking + the man in yo’ life. CHECK IT OUT, YO.