Happy GIFT GUIDE WEEK on CUR! Today’s Gift Guide is always one of the most requested + one of my personal favorites. 🙂 It’s full of unique gift ideas and personalized gift ideas for a more meaningful present that won’t break the bank! SO many of these ideas are things you’ve heard me talk about before because I own many of them myself + lovelovelove…hence why I’d recommend them to you. 😉 There are a few items listed out below not in the collage, so make your list but check it twice! Cheers to getting everyone crossed off with something they’ll lovelovelove.
P.S. The collage below is clickable, too, so just click whichever item you want to learn more about!
- Baublebar name bracelets – These are SO cute + on my own wishlist, too! 😉 A very colorful, fun way to stack her wrists with her favorite people + words.
- Acrylic family calendar – One of my personal favorite pieces in our house! I knew I wanted a big way to organize as a family without feeling cluttered or tacky, and this just takes the cake. It’s so chic + changes every month obviously, and has helped our coordination and planning tenfold. Makes a great family gift, especially if someone just moved!
- Monogram quarter-zip sweatshirt – Lovelovelove this cozy quarter-zip! Monogrammed anything is obviously a great personalized gift idea – this one comes to under $40 if you use code ERICA15 at checkout!
- Digital photo frame – This is one of my “this is perfect!” gifts for its recipient this year. 😉 I got the biggest size, which is basically like looking at a TV screen! It plays photos AND videos which I lovelovelove, and doesn’t need a WiFi connection (so great for any, say, older family members who might not be all tech savvy). Just put your files onto the USB that comes in the package, and put the USB into the back of the frame – voila!
- Monogram family doormat – Especially great for anyone who might’ve moved recently!
- Custom name necklace – One of my personal favorite personalized gift ideas ever (you’ve only seen me wear my Olivia name necklace + Erica necklace ALL THE TIME – ha!)! PLUS I have a discount code for y’all: ERICA15 for 15% off!
- Personalized Twas the Night Before Christmas book – Because the kids need some personalization, too. This is such a keepsake – the classic story with their name on the cover!
- Monogram family ornament – I just ordered us a “G” for our family tree – HA, get it??? So cool to have either a first OR last initial on a fun little pom pom ornament!
- Personalized gold ornament – Another cute custom ornament option!
- Personalized face mug – My personal favorite of every season. 😉 The sweet shop owner was so bombarded with these orders she had to temporarily close shop to fulfill everything for the holidays! They’re seriously perfect. Get for somebody’s kid, pet, spouse – can be sweet or funny! (As seen in Cool Sh*t I Lovelovelove here!).
- Game used baseball bat bottle openers – I picked up one of these for my dad last year and it was such a fun, unique gift. They use actual game-used baseball bats from the MLB to create beer bottle openers, and it says on the opener which team’s bat it was. Then, when it arrives at your house, there’s an insert in the box to tell you all about the specific game it was used in – so freaking cool, especially if you’ve got a baseball fanatic on your shopping list!
- Shutterfly photo book – My top recommendation always for unique gift ideas AND personalized gift ideas because it’s just so good – perfect for the sentimental type. I’ve been making one for J for 8 years now and it’s ALWAYS his favorite gift – plus it makes a great family keepsake as years go by! I set mine up as “remember when?” books, documenting every date or event or memory we’ve shared together through the entire year. I include pictures plus a little note on what we did, what we ate, etc. And it’s the absolute PERFECT way to commemorate things that might otherwise get lost through the years – the little things. To this day we lovelovelove pulling out our first books from our first years together and remembering our favorite date nights or fun little adventures!
- Nursery name blocks – How PRECIOUS, amiright?? I first saw these in a nursery as shelf decor, but they’re also functional for learning the letters + spelling of your kiddo’s name. Customize for whatever color scheme you desire!
- Storm cloud – This falls under the “unique gift ideas” category and is just so dang cool! It’s a glass cloud that has this special liquid inside that crystalizes different patterns with changing air pressure. For the science buff (or the person who has everything else already!) – totally neat gift!
- First dance acrylic sign – This is SO FREAKING COOL. This small shop makes little acrylic signs of your first dance (or any song you lovelovelove), which is basically the coolest gift for newlyweds this Christmas! And they’re only $20!!!
- Monogrammed multi-level cheese board wheel – I MEAN. Multi-level cheese board? That’s monogrammed?? Say no more!
- Personalized photo stamp ornament – If you’ve been on a trip together, get a postage stamp with a photo from your vacation!
- Cashmere tech gloves – OK OK these aren’t personalized obviously, but they’re a BEAUTIFUL and unique gift idea + on super sale! Tech gloves are all the rage and for good reason – everyone and her mom has an iPhone anymore. But gloves can often be bulky or impractical if you’re taking them on-and-off to answer a call or shoot off a text. These are gorgeous, and cashmere is warm! They come in 2 colors and are originally over $100…but are 55% off right now. The perfect luxe stocking stuffer!!!
- Artifact embroidery – OK SO this is the St. Louis-based small shop that I bought our cat memorial embroidery pieces from when Moose and Pumpkin passed away last year, and they were simply stunning. This is both personalized and they’re definitely unique gift ideas, but so, so meaningful. Forever keepsakes!
- Photo Booth strip photo frame – We have one of these in our living room with all of the strips from wedding photobooths during our time as wedding dates together – it’s SUCH a sweet way to store photostrips, and I’ve never seen anything else like it! Makes a good gift by itself, or fill it with photostrips from the start for the recipient to commemorate memories together!
- 23andMe DNA test – I was skeptical of DNA tests for a long time (maybe a conspiracy theory? HA), but I got one for J for his last birthday because this one in particular also shares health profile information, so you can see what you might be more prone to genetically! But especially since J never knew his grandparents on either side and had pretty limited knowledge of family history, so even just knowing more about where his ancestors were from (and with that, Liv’s) was eye-opening and cool to know!
- State name Crewneck – How cute are these state monogram sweatshirts??? Especially perfect for any lady who recently moved and calls a new state “home”! Code ERICA15 will get you 15% off at checkout!
- Personalized book stacks – Ours is one of our favorite pieces of home decor! Makes a GREAT gift for a family, especially if they recently moved since it can double as housewarming AND can include pet names + paw prints!
- Custom name ring – Great gift for someone’s own name, or even their kid’s!
- Handwritten letter blanket – If you have older kid’s that you’re helping shop for parents or grandparents, how cute is this idea?!
- Custom coffee tumbler + tumbler – Two super affordable options that are still personalized gift ideas, so I lovelovelove! I have both a hot and cold tumbler. The hot isn’t as great as, say, a Yeti since it doesn’t regulate temperatue, but is still for quickie coffees on-the-go. The cold is SO cute – I use mine everyday! Mine says “Olivia’s Mama” (my hot says “Mommy Fuel”). Only $15 for one!
- Monogram cheese & crackers board – Because nothing says MERRY CHRISTMAS like monogrammed charcuterie. 😉
- Heart necklace – Not personalized, but still meaningful + sentimental, especially with the Bible verse attached on the inside card. I have this necklace myself and it’s a beautiful layering piece, too!
- Pearl embellished denim jacket – Also not personalized but I HAD to include as a unique idea, since I’m stopped EVERY. SINGLE. TIME I wear mine! It’s the most unique denim jacket I’ve ever seen and is SUCH a cool style staple for any girl who already has everything in her closet – but not this!
- Personalized phone case – Get her name or her monogram – both so cool!
- Kid’s name block – I got Olivia this name block board last year and it’s still fun to her! Great to incorporate colors, letters of their name, and motor skills in placing pieces into their respective pegs. Couples as decor AND a toy!
- Personalized family recipe board – How SPECIAL if you’ve got a really good family recipe handed down through generations! If you’re the one handing it down, hand it down on a board like this for a lifelong memory.
Which unique gift ideas or personalized gift ideas are your favorite?
Do you have other options you’ve found that you lovelovelove + recommend? Let me know!