Happy HUMP! Today’s Gift Guide was one of the most requested + one of my personal favorites. 🙂 It’s full of unique gift ideas and personalized gift ideas for a more meaningful present that won’t break the bank! SO many of these ideas are things you’ve heard me talk about before because I own many of them myself + lovelovelove…hence why I’d recommend them to you. 😉 There are a few items listed out below not in the collage, so make your list but check it twice! Cheers to getting everyone crossed off with something they’ll lovelovelove.
P.S. The collage below is clickable, too, so just click whichever item you want to learn more about!
- Digital photo frame – This is one of my “this is perfect!” gifts for its recipient this year. 😉 I got the biggest size, which is basically like looking at a TV screen! It plays photos AND videos which I lovelovelove, and doesn’t need a WiFi connection (so great for any, say, older family members who might not be all tech savvy). Just put your files onto the USB that comes in the package, and put the USB into the back of the frame – voila!
- Monogram family doormat – Especially great for anyone who might’ve moved recently!
- Personalized Twas the Night Before Christmas book – Because the kids need some personalization, too. This is such a keepsake – the classic story with their name on the cover!
- Personalized book stacks– Ours just came in last week and I’m in lovelovelove!!! This tops the charts for unique gift ideas AND personalized gift ideas – and it won’t break the bank! They’re unbound books wrapped together with twine and all of the names from your family on the bindings. Such a special addition to a bookshelf – and you can include pets, because they’re family, too! The sweet shop owner passed along code ERICA10 for a CUR-exclusive discount!
- Game used baseball bat bottle openers – FAMILY STOP READING NOW. 😉 I picked up one of these for my dad this year and I am SO stoked to gift it to him. They use actual game-used baseball bats from the MLB to create beer bottle openers, and it says on the opener which team’s bat it was. Then, when it arrives at your house, there’s an insert in the box to tell you all about the specific game it was used in – so freaking cool, especially if you’ve got a baseball fanatic on your shopping list!
- Storm cloud – This falls under the “unique gift ideas” category and is just so dang cool! It’s a glass cloud that has this special liquid inside that crystalizes different patterns with changing air pressure. For the science buff (or the person who has everything else already!) – totally neat gift!
- Shutterfly photo book – My top recommendation always for unique gift ideas AND personalized gift ideas because it’s just so good – perfect for the sentimental type. I’ve been making one for J for 7 years now and it’s ALWAYS his favorite gift – plus it makes a great family keepsake as years go by! I set mine up as “remember when?” books, documenting every date or event or memory we’ve shared together through the entire year. I include pictures plus a little note on what we did, what we ate, etc. And it’s the absolute PERFECT way to commemorate things that might otherwise get lost through the years – the little things. To this day we lovelovelove pulling out our first books from our first years together and remembering our favorite date nights or fun little adventures!
- Personalized photo stamp ornament – If you’ve been on a trip together, get a postage stamp with a photo from your vacation!
- Cashmere tech gloves – OK OK these aren’t personalized obviously, but they’re BEAUTIFUL, unique, + on super sale! Tech gloves are all the rage and for good reason – everyone and her mom has an iPhone anymore. But gloves can often be bulky or impractical if you’re taking them on-and-off to answer a call or shoot off a text. These are BEAUTIFUL, and cashmere is warm! They come in 3 colors and are originally over $100…but are 62% off right now. The perfect luxe stocking stuffer!!!
- Photo Booth strip photo frame – We have one of these in our living room with all of the strips from wedding photobooths during our time as wedding dates together – it’s SUCH a sweet way to store photostrips, and I’ve never seen anything else like it! Makes a good gift by itself, or fill it with photostrips from the start for the recipient to commemorate memories together!
- 23andMe DNA test – I was skeptical of DNA tests for a long time (maybe a conspiracy theory? HA), but I’m getting one for J for his birthday because this one in particular also shares health profile information so you can see what you might be more prone to genetically!
- Personalized face mug – My personal favorite of the season. 😉 The sweet shop owner has been so bombarded with orders she’s temporarily closed shop to fulfill everything for the holidays, BUT be sure to bookmark for as soon as she reopens for future gifting! They’re seriously perfect. Get for somebody’s kid, pet, spouse – can be sweet or funny! (As seen in November’s Cool Sh*t I Lovelovelove here!).
- State name Crewneck – How cute are these state monogram sweatshirts??? Especially perfect for any lady who recently moved and calls a new state “home”! Code ERICA15 will get you 15% off at checkout!
- Custom name ring – Great gift for someone’s own name, or even their kid’s!
- Custom coffee tumbler + tumbler – Two super affordable options that are still personalized gift ideas, so I lovelovelove! I have both a hot and cold tumbler. The hot isn’t as great as, say, a Yeti since it doesn’t regulate temperatue, but is still for quickie coffees on-the-go. The cold is SO cute – I use mine everyday! Mine says “Olivia’s Mama” (my hot says “Mommy Fuel”). Only $15 for one!
- Heart necklace – Not personalized, but still meaningful + sentimental, especially with the Bible verse attached on the inside card. I have this necklace myself and it’s a beautiful layering piece, too!
- Pearl embellished denim jacket – Also not personalized but I HAD to include as a unique idea, since I’m stopped EVERY. SINGLE. TIME I wear mine! It’s the most unique denim jacket I’ve ever seen and is SUCH a cool style staple for any girl who already has everything in her closet – but not this!
- Personalized phone case – Get her name or her monogram – both so cool!
- Custom name necklace – It’s too late to get this custom order in time for Christmas, BUT still one of my personal favorite personalized gift ideas ever (you’ve only seen me wear my Olivia name necklace ALL THE TIME – ha!), so I had to include! PLUS I have a discount code for y’all: ERICA15 for 15% off!
- Monogram family ornament – I just ordered us a “G” for our family tree – HA, get it??? So cool to have either a first OR last initial on a fun little pom pom ornament!
- Monogram quarter-zip sweatshirt – Lovelovelove this cozy quarter-zip! Monogrammed anything is obviously a great personalized gift idea – this one comes to under $40 if you use code ERICA15 at checkout!
Which unique gift ideas or personalized gift ideas are your favorite?
Do you have other options you’ve found that you lovelovelove + recommend? Let me know!
REMINDER: You’ve still got time to enter to win $1000 in Amazon or VISA gift card cash for some holiday shopping! Just complete entries by filling out the Rafflecopter below. You’ll get one entry per completion – giveaway is open to US and Canada and runs until 12/11. Good luck! Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task,which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.