Happy WEEKEND. What’re your plans? I’ve got plans for major organization today – fingers crossed. I can’t tell if it’s spring cleaning or nesting on the brain, but either way, here’s hoping it makes a dent. 🙂 There are ALL THE THINGS on a massive pile for donations + potential future closet sale…I personally think they’re most fun in person (because it’s like one big shopping party WITH you! with snacks! and hugs! yay!), but I don’t think I’d be able to pull that off before baby boy is here this summer – ha! Oh yeah, we’re having a boy. 🙂 HAPPY WEEKENDING!
- Absolutely bookmarketing these expert tips for getting cheaper airfare
- Adding this protein-packed buffalo chicken casserole to my “to-make” recipe list!
- Top 3 faves from the Abercrombie sale: this active romper, these joggers, this smocked dress (25% off code: AFLTK)
- FROZEN COFFEE?! Where my fellow Rita’s fans at?!
- 13 life hacks for parenting toddlers
- If you’ve got sunshine on the mind…such cute one piece swimsuits under $30!
- Big Disney Cruise news: a new Bahamian destination?!?
- 3 easy tips for elevating your prayer life
- Our huge welcome mat is on super sale – from $41 to $11.59!
- Easy 15-minutes-or-less appetizers (bless up)
- Loving this therapist’s idea of “hot-to-cool” thinking
- Last chance for 30% off Tarte with code FAM30 (or code TARTELTK30) – here’s my full face of favorites!
- Such a simple – but powerful – parenting tip
- Making these raspberry bars this weekend…YUM
- My usual 20% off at Pink Lily is bumped up to 25% this weekend only – code LTKSPRING
Happy weekend reading!