This post may contain affiliate links; see site footer for more details.
Happy WEEKEND, friends. Doesn’t it feel oh so good? Today is actually our 6 year dating anniversary, which YES WE STILL CELEBRATE because we’re corny AF like that. 😉 And tomorrow J is off on a little work trip, and I’ve got a ~full~ schedule of shoots to get done before I’m off on my own work trip – the last flight before Baby G arrives. How crazy is that?! ICYMI, I published a 28-week Bumpdate this week – and I’m officially in the third trimester, which is beyond nutso. ANYHOO. It’s time for some Weekend Reading. Is your coffee poured?
- Why you get stressed when your partner is stressed
- Can we talk about what a good Chanel dupe this bag is? It’s in my cart!
- Brit + Co’s Founder shares her routine + what’s on her desk
- The top industries, companies, + jobs for women who want to work remotely
- These boots have been in my cart for a week now – they’re 40% off with code COZY40 and have RAVE REVIEWS.
- Bookmarking Blair’s tips for traveling solo with a baby
- Lovelovelove this hilarious + genius pricing policy for rude customers
- How to fall asleep *fast* (Lord, do I need this…)
- Fellow mamas/mamas-to-be…I think we need this cozy pullover.
- The lowdown on chemical versus physical exfoliants (+ which you should be using on your skin)
- 5 fears to squash to start your own business
- 13 Starbucks hacks you need to know
- I recently got this camo sweats set, and I’m in lovelovelove.
- How to make perfect pancakes, according to Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Lovelovelove my friend Krystal’s post on how to be more confident
Happy weekend reading!