There’s just something extra special about wrapping up the old to ring in the new. I’m juuuust about done combing through data from what was most loveloveloved (aka, most shopped + clicked by readers) throughout the year, and I’ll be using that to help plan future content since it helps provide a bit of insight into what might be most helpful/interesting/enjoyable by you. 🙂 After combing through the numbers, these were the most popular products – and I’m stoked to see so many of my perosnal favorites, everyday essentials, and some small shop finds make the cut!
- Maybelline SuperStay Ink Crayon – A must in any gal’s makeup bag. I’ve loveloveloved this lippy formula since I first tried it – it goes on effortlessly, like a lip balm, but has longlasting power of a liquid lipstick, without being drying or cakey. This shade is most similar to the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lipstick, which is also $20+ more.
- Amazon slippers – Do we all have these at this point? Is this a CURowd thing? They’re about $20 compared to the $85 UGGs, and in my opinion, they’re softer, warmer, and stay on your foot better. The UGGs cut off about midway on your foot while these wrap around a bit farther for a more secure fit.
- Essence mascara – For not even 5 bucks, this mascara is simply the bomb. It’s lengthening, it’s volumizing – it does a better job at glam lashes for me than some “designer” mascaras that cost waaaaay more at Sephora.
- Circus Sam Edelman sandals – A fabulous “look for less” option for the Tory Burch Miller sandals!
- Liv’s Minnie Mouse denim jacket – This was an *adorable* customized find from our last family Disney trip (putting it out there into the universe that we could go for another STAT!).
- Pamela’s Brownies – I’m so so so (so) happy to see another small shop make the top 10 – from Pamela, of all people. Pamela is a sweet CUR reader/follower-turned-friend who I got to meet IRL last year – she’s the sweetest, a new grandmother, and a bombdotcom brownie baker. Pro tip: keep them in the freezer and eat cold! We order the tart dried cherry ones and like to share one during our evening hang time together like a bunch of old folks. 🙂
- Amazon wireless bra – 2020 and 2021 were the years of the wireless bra. This Amazon option is one step above sports bra and feels like a comfy hug for your boobs.
- Colorfulkoala leggings/joggers – If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s finding the looks + feel for less when it comes to more expensive counterpart pieces. I have tried every so-called Lululemon Align “dupe” on the block on the hunt for the true best, and I can confidently say that this one reigns supreme still. Lulu Align is this quintessential mix of stretch + soft that works comfortably for both intense workout time and intense couch time. And these are the ONE pair that I legitimately MIX UP with my Lulus and can’t discern the difference. Under $30 compared to $98!
- Raise them Kind sweatshirt – Unfortunately it doesn’t seem this Etsy shop is around right now, but there are similar small shop options linked!
- Tula rose eye balm – Forever a fave. Brightening, hydrating, anti-aging, cooling – the list goes on. Such a treat for your undereye. Code COMINGUPROSES for 15% off anytime.
- Soma bra – The OG wireless bra that truly changed my life. Dramatic? Yes. True? Most definitely. I have heard firsthand from you of the CURowd that this bra is, in fact, supportive of ALL boob shapes/sizes. All letters of the alphabet. I’m a B-cup myself but my best friend is DD and we both sweat by its support (not like I personally need all that much…#IttyBittyCommittee).
- True & Co bra – Another top pick in the wireless bra department. Tied with the Soma for my personal ride or die favorites, and seems to be a toss up online over which ladies prefer more. I like that this one is more of a “Spandex-y” feel, and it’s the one I reach for if I’ve got a really snug bodysuit on since it’s wireless AND totally seamless.
- Nordstrom initial pave necklace – The prettiest little accessory for everyday wear. Mimi and I each grabbed one during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale; we grabbed one for the OG, too, to gift her at her birthday but FOR THE LIFE OF ME I could not find it in my house…I just know I shall find it at a meaningful time in the future. Or, I’ll need to buy another. Either way – ha!
- Time and True Golden Goose dupe sneakers – Golden Goose sneakers may be all the rage, but their price tag is not. This under-$25 pair from my Look for Less post has been a hit – and they’re from Walmart!
Ironically, none of the most-read posts on CUR in 2021 were FROM 2021!
- I wore Crest Whitestrips for 14 Days and Here’s what Happened
- 5 Refreshing Starbucks Drinks
- Look for Less: $34 Charlotte Tilbury “Pillow Talk” lipstick ($7 at the drugstore!)
- The Best Things on Amazon
- My Disney Outfits: What to Wear to Disney for a week!
- The Best Pound Cake Recipe of All Time
- The Best Designer Lookalikes on Amazon
- The Ultimate Mexico Packing List
- 10 Things you Need from Amazon You’ll Use Everyday
- 3 Tula eye balms: Which is Best? (BRUTALLY Honest Review!)
Do you have a favorite product you found from CUR from the year, or a favorite blog post you read?
I would loveloveLOVE to know and, as always, so appreciate your feedback!